Welcome to FirmRE.biz Hurricane Preparedness Kit:
Welcome to our Hurricane Preparedness Kit, an online resource compiled especially for you, courtesy of FirmRE.biz, proud members of the Realtors® Association of the Palm Beaches or RAPB. Florida’s geographic landscape of pristine beaches is a huge aspect of why nearly 1,000 people move here daily, but at times, our paradise is susceptible for a direct hit from a hurricane.
If you are a Floridian, especially a newer resident, we want you to know that “Preparation is key,” and this is why it was important for FirmRE.biz to compile this kit for you. It contains the best resources from the web to prepare you for what to do before, during, and after a hurricane. Remember, we can’t control the weather, but you can control how you react to it.
Also, this kit will be a continuous series, so please check back for updates.
- NEW from SERVPRO®: “Protect Your Business: Don’t Be Reactive, Be Proactive with an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP)”
- Palm Beach County Emergency Supply Kit Shopping List
- City of Port St. Lucie
- Servpro Disaster Supply Kit
- Red Cross Supply Checklist
- Digital Engagement Toolkit
- CDC Checklist
(Includes Before, During, and After a Hurricane)
- Evacuation Plan
- Evacuation and Shelters
- Evacuating Safely
- Evacuation for City of Port St. Lucie
- Evacuation Zone and Route maps
Food & Water:
Weather & Forecasts:
- 2016 Hurricane Forecast
- Severe Weather info(Supply Checklist on page 13)
- Latest Watches and Warnings – National Hurricane Center
- Pre Hurricane Season
Food and Water: